Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Quilt picture - by request


Per Kathryn's request - here is a picture of one of my latest quilt projects. This pattern is called Yellow Brick Road. I had originally bought a batch of fat quarters, unsure of what I would do with them. One day I decided to use them in this pattern. I did not have enough fabric and so I went back to the store I had originally purchased the fabric from. Amazingly, there was still two sets of the fat quarters - amazing because it had been
at least six months since I had purchased the original fabric. This quilt is not finished, but close to being finished. I am creating a pillow with matching quilt squares and a burgundy trim around the edge of the pillow. Once completed, I will post a picture of the quilt and pillow together.

No comments: