Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Beautiful, Pampered Feet

Last night my daugher Beth and I went to the nail salon. I got a pedicure in a salon chair. Oh, the relaxing massaging of the chair, the feel of the warm water that my feet soaked in! I almost didn't go when she first asked - I was waiting for a phone call about a temporary job. But I decided that going for a pedicure rather than waiting by the phone sounded ever so much more relaxing!

I was a bit hesitant at first to relax, but the manicurest assured me to sit back and relax. So I put my chair in recline mode and enjoyed the massage of the chair! What a wonderful feeling. I could feel all the cares of the day fade away.....I used to be hesitant to get pedicures, my feet are very ticklish. But I have learned over time to control my laugher somewhat. My feet were ticklish last night. The lady who did my pedicure was very sweet and got the giggles when I flinched due to my ticklish feet. She said that her feet are ticklish too! I got the full treatment, including the smoothing of the bottom of my feet. My feet were a bit tender last night, but it is totally worth it - my feet look beautiful - top and bottom!

No comments: