Friday, September 28, 2007

Knitting Projects

This is my red scarf that I made for OFA's Red Scarf Project. I found a great variegated yarn that is red throughout but twisted with other colors: yellow, lavendar yellow and blue. I decided to make a hat to match since I had some leftover yarn.


The picture shown here was taken in San Francisco. I bought the t-shirt at Ghiradelli Square. It says "In the beginning there was the word. And the word was Chocolate. And it was good." It was too cute to pass up - so I had to buy it.

Last weekend my daughter and I visited my son in San Francisco. My son's new apartment is great and he is happy and healthy. Leaving was hard, but made a bit easier by the fact that I knew he had a nice place to lay his head, is safe and warm and not really that far away. I still miss him though.

You can see the two scarves that I made for 2007 here. I would like to write more, but I have revised this short post many times already because I am too tired. I will write more on me tomorrow - just wanted to post these pictures.

No comments: