Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ten Favorite Movies to Quote

The Princess Bride - "My name is Indigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." "As you wish".

Back to the Future - "You gonna order something, kid? Ah, yeah...Give me a Tab. Tab? I can't give you a tab unless you order something. All right, give me a Pepsi Free. You want a Pepsi, PAL, you're gonna pay for it."

Terminator - "I'll be back."

Young Frankenstein - "Wow, look at those knockers." "Want to go for a roll in the hay?" "What hump?"

Somewhere In Time - "Is it you?" "Come back to me."

Joe vs. the Volcano - "You mean you were diagnosed with something called a brain cloud and didn't ask for a second opinion?" "I tell you one thing, though. Wherever we go, whatever we do, we're gonna take this luggage with us! "

Overboard - "I was short and FAT?" "I remember you, you're that carpenter guy who hates me." "Mom's don't leave." "Mrs. Burbridge, would you come over here for a moment? Has it *escaped your attention* that these children have head to toe poison oak?"

Castaway - "WILSON." "I'll be right back."

Casablanca - "Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine."

Star Wars - "Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you're my only hope. "

No comments: