Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I Remember Always - Graduation Day

I am back to putting song titles in my blog. I went back to school in 1991, the year that my son started kindergarten. I was a full time worker, a full time single mom and a part time student for 15 years and this summer, when I had some time off work I took the last two classes. I completed my Associate of Science (AS) in August 2006. This is a major accomplishment for me and one that I am so proud to have accomplished. I am proud to be able to add the degree to my resume and hope it will open some new doors for me.

My daughter Beth went to school part time and worked full time for the last few years, and she completed her AS in December. My daughter, Beth, and I will be graduating with our AS degree in Business on June 8, 2007! I am so proud of her and all that she has accomplished. She was an assistant teacher at a local Montessori school for 3-4 years and became a head teacher when a new school opened 2 ½ years ago.

No comments: