Monday, November 13, 2006

Visit to the peridontist

I went to the peridontist about a week and a half ago and discovered that I need TWO gum surgeries. I am going to have the first surgery tomorrow and the second sometime early next year. I also need to have a tooth extracted as it is not savable. I am not looking forward to the surgery, but figure that it is a good time since I am not working this week. I bought lots of soft foods and comfort foods for this week and I am making a nice dinner tonight. I have been eating well over the weekend in anticipation that I won't be able to eat much after tomorrow. I hope that I will be able to eat regularly by Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I just love your blog. It is very inspirational. I am reading a book called "keeping a journal you love" by Shelia Bender. I keep trying to get one going, but to no avail. I can't wait to finish the book and get started. Then maybe I will venture to an online blog!! Keep writing!!!!! Dawn

Maureen said...

Thank you Dawn. A book that I have (but haven't read yet) has daily warms up for Journal writing. It basically has quotations to inspire you to write. Neat idea, huh?